If your Health Program elected for you to submit your completed immunization to us, simply fax to our attention at CollegeScreen Immunization Tracking to 312-276-8989. The immunization will then be sent along to the school along with your criminal and drug test.
Students may go to his/her own physician. Click here to download immunization Form you can use to take to doctor.
Taking Your Drug Test
If you are required to take a drug test as part of your package we have arranged for you to take your drug test at any of the convenient locations provided below.
Simply go to the facility during business hours.
You must bring with you:
- Two Forms of Photo ID.Your driver license and SCC student identification card are acceptable.
- A print out of your order receipt once ordering is complete on the website
Note: This is an OBSERVED drug screen collection.
If you desire to use another drug screening facility, an additional collection fee will be charge.
• IMPORTANT: DO NOT drink more than 8 ozs of fluid in the 2 hours prior to giving a urine sample. An abundance of fluid will result in a “dilute” reading, which constitutes a “flagged” situation. It will keep you from attending clinical and requires immediate re-payment and re-testing.
Turnaround Time is usually 48 hours after you complete drug test with the following exceptions:
- For Negative Results – results are completed within 48 hours after taken.
- For Dilute Results - you must contact Collegescreen at 1-888-325-3251 for further instructions on retaking.
- For Positive Results - the results are forwarded to the Medical Review Officer. The Medical Review Officer will contact you for verification of any prescription drug you may be taking to show a false positive. After discussion, the Medical Review Office will send confirmation to Collegescreen to input the results and close the order. If the order is positive the Medical Review Office will list the drug that is positive.
391 SERPENTINE DR STE 101
HOURS: M-F 7:00a - 5:00p
NOTE CLOSED FOR LUNCH 12:30-1:30
click link for driving directions from Spartanburg Community College